Our 12-bed Transitional Care Pavilion was developed to meet the needs of post-operative patients who are here for a short stay, usually less than 20 days. This stand-alone wing is a quiet haven that features newly renovated private suites and its own dedicated entrance.
With a particular focus on the care of orthopedic post-op patients, our integrated team of skilled physicians, nurses and rehabilitation specialists works together to design customized treatment plans that prepare patients to thrive in their unique home environment. Our goal is to work with you, your family and your doctor to get you home as quickly and safely as possible.
Our program features:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy up to 7 days a week
- ACP Rehab Modalities & Equipment
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Rehabilitation Suite
- Expert Team of Therapists
- Individualized Plan of Care
- Consulting Specialists
- Coordination of Post-Discharge Care